• OTTER Original waterproof, breathable, mid-ankle socks. They keep your feet dry in all weather conditions. Your feet remain warm and dry in cold, wet and windy weather and comfortable in warm weather.
• Constructed of three-layer technology - outer layer 74% hard wearing polyamide colour fast yarn, 23% Lycra and 3% elastane. Laminating layer is a type of PTFE that will allow water vapour to pass through from the foot to the outer layer but won't allow water droplets to enter from the outer layer to the inner layer. Inner layer - 80% Coolmax®, 20% Lycra.
• Suitable for all types of outdoor sports and recreational activities, such as golf, walking, hiking, running, cycling, mountain biking, skiing, snowboarding, fishing or you can also wear them for work. The quick drying outer polyamide has superior wear resistance.
• As all fibres are man-made, OTTER SOCKS are less likely to cause irritation for people who have allergies. Very comfortable to wear. These socks are designed to be a tighter fit. Heat build-up on the inside helps to create higher pressure so vapour is encouraged to escape.
• Washing instructions - hand wash first, then turn inside out and machine wash on a cool temperature below 30° using your normal soap powder or liquid. After washing, hang upside down and drip dry. You can tumble dry on a cool cycle below 30°.