Packages are shipped on Monday to Friday only. Our different order options are detailed below:
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to the total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them.
Shipping options according to the method of checking out:
1. Pay by bank transfer. As soon as the funds arrive we will ship the order. Where the funds arrive before 12 noon, the order will be shipped the same day or the next working day where the funds arrive after 12 noon
2. PayPal. As soon as notification from Paypal®is received that funds have been authorised. If this is before 12 noon, the order will be shipped the same day or the next working day where notification is received after 12 noon.
3. Authorize.net As above
4. Amazon Pay As above
PLEASE NOTE all orders received after 12 noon on Friday through to Sunday or Bank holidays falling on Monday will not be shipped until the next working day. The only exceptions are if goods are bought using your Amazon account and using FBA by Amazon. Your Amazon account terms apply to such orders.
If for any reason you would like to return your items, our returns policy is detailed below:
1. Exchanges for larger or smaller sizes -you pay the postage to return the original item to us and we will pay the charges to ship the new item to you.
2. Return because item was not expected. Post it back to us and as soon as it arrives we will reverse your transaction. Please note we can only send funds back to you using the original method of payment.
3. Damaged items or product failure exchange. We will ship you a new product free of charge and send you a prepaid bag to return the item to us.
4. You can return to us within 7 days free of charge for whatever reason.
5. Returns for exchange up to 30 days on any item. Items with longer guarantees will be honoured for the duration of the guarantee, proof of purchase and order number required.
6. Procedure for all returns. You first need to email us at email@example.com with the order number, date of order and the description of the item. We will contact you by email and give you details of how to return to us.
7. All items that have been worn must be freshly laundered before returning. If returned soiled in any way we will not process and send the item back to you and we retain the right to charge you or deduct the postage costs for returning them to you. If you have used the prepaid returns bag, we may also deduct the cost of a new bag.
8. Returns or exchanges can only be set to this address: RETURNS (invoice or order number), Unit B11, 1st Business park, 1st Avenue, Crewe, Cheshire CW1 6BG
9. Please enclose a copy of the order or proof of purchase in the bag.
10. Any items bought from a third party eg a private seller, ebay or any other seller apart from us or our Amazon account, MUST be returned to them. Our duty of sale is to our customers only. If, however, the seller is not willing to help. please email us with the seller’s details and we will try to rectify the problem on your behalf.
11. Any questions about returns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
12. We hold the right to test all returns and it will be our sole discretion to compensate you. If there is evidence of general wear and tear or we believe that the time has been tampered with in any way, we will retain the right to refuse to exchange or replace.
13. If the product has been cared for in line our instructions, we will replace or exchange up to the life time of the product.
14. We cannot guarantee colour fastness of the product simply because there are too many type of detergents on the market. The product may fade after several washes
15. All the above is covered in more detail within our terms & conditions at http://www.otter-socks.co.uk/terms_conditions